Why did you choose to become a chiropractor?
I chose to become a chiropractor because I had a “chiropractic experience” in college that left me wanting to educate myself in this field and help other people in that way. I love adjusting a patient, taking them off the table and watching their reaction when they feel immediate relief. Most people come to me when they have explored all other options and are left with no hope. Being a part of that experience is indescribable.
Why did you choose Mosaic Life Care?
I chose Mosaic because from the first time I stepped foot inside the doors, I could tell it was different.
Procedures and Diagnosis
- Low back pain (hip pain, facet syndrome, degenerative disc)
- Neck pain (cervical nerve root pain/dysfunction, whiplash, degenerative disc)
- Mid–back pain (postural issues, ribs)
- Extremity pain (hip, shoulder, knee, wrist, elbow, ankle, foot, hand)
- Activator adjustments
- Acupuncture (not yet implemented into the clinic setting)
Education and Certifications
Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO
Scott Air Force Base (375th Medical Group), Scott Air Force Base, IL