I have always been fascinated by the human body and quickly developed a passion for caring for the sick and injured. I cannot imagine doing anything else that would be as gratifying.
Why Mosaic Life Care
Mosaic Life Care offered me the opportunity to practice the wide scope of plastic surgery that I love, with an established and caring team.
In my free time, I enjoy ballroom dancing, yoga, skiing, the Kansas City Chiefs, University of Kansas Jayhawks, ethnic cuisine and traveling.
1) Cohen MS, Patton B, Hirsch B, Rohr M, Herre W, Le M, Blagg B. Inhibition of thyroid cancer proliferation in vitro by a novel small molecule HSP90 inhibitor. American Association for Cancer Research: Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics Proceedings; October 2007:333-334.
2) Colbert SH, Le MH. Case report: Intraneural ganglion cyst of the ulnar nerve at the wrist. Hand, 6:317-320, 2011.
3) Le MH, Aldridge KJ, Christ SE, Luo Y, Aviles DL, Cole KK, Muzaffar AR. Morphometric analysis of cortical gray matter in infants with isolated metopic craniosynostosis. American Association of Plastic Surgeons 92nd annual meeting and symposia program book, April 20-23, 2013. #P8, Page 155-156.
4) Le MH, Aldridge KJ, Christ SE, Luo Y, Aviles DL, Cole KK, Muzaffar AR. Morphometric analysis of cortical gray matter in infants with isolated metopic craniosynostosis. 15th International Congress of the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery Program Book. September 10-14, 2013. #34P, Page 200.
Doctor Le's Languages
Procedures and Diagnosis
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic breast surgeries (augmentation, lift and reduction)
- Hand surgery
- Cosmetic surgery (face lifts, tummy tucks, eyelid surgery)
- Skin cancer removal and reconstruction
- Post mastectomy care
- Hand pathologies
- Hand injuries/trauma
- Skin cancers
- Facial injuries/trauma
Education and Certifications
Chad Cannon, Kansas City, KS
American Board of Plastic Surgery
University of Missouri - School of Medicine, Columbia, MO