Procedures and Diagnosis
- Growth plate apophysis and epiphysis injuries (overuse injuries)
- Muscle/ligament/tendon injury – sprains, strains and acute injuries
- Back Pain – muscular and stress fracture
- Knee Pain – acute injury, trauma, overuse, growth issues
- Overuse bone injury – stress fracture, acute fracture, bone bruises
- Growth concerns
- Exercise induced asthma/bronchoconstriction
Education and Certifications
University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, MO
American Board of Pediatrics
University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Deaconess Health System, St. Louis, MO
What is an Independent Doctor?
Mosaic Life Care defines an independent doctor as a doctor who mainly cares for patients in a private practice or with an organization not owned by Mosaic Life Care. Our organization works with independent doctors so they can provide services to patients in the hospital. Independent doctors are not direct employees of Mosaic Life Care.