Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
How can an athlete train smarter?
Mosaic Acceleration teaches athletes what they need to do to get better.
- How to move better – the foundation of improving athleticism.
- How to train smarter – learning to listen to their body, push limits safely. and to incorporate sound nutrition to fuel performance and recovery.
How does Mosaic Acceleration help athletes improve their training IQ?
- Testing athletes to determine a performance baseline and identify areas where they can create separation from their peers.
- Teaching athletes the same methods used by many of today’s top professional and Olympic athletes to improve sport and position specific movement skills.
- Training using the most scientifically proven programs featuring our patented technology, individualized training protocols and to give every athlete the ultimate performance sports training experience.
What are the summer program details?
The length is six weeks, consists of 19 training sessions and is focused on running and plyometrics.
The cost of the program is $375. If you sign up with a group of four, or are a repeat athlete, the cost is $350 per person.
Sessions are scheduled on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday or Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- This 12–session program option is running sessions only and meets two days per week.
- The cost is $250.
For both programs, there is a $50 non-refundable deposit, which will be applied to the total amount. It is due with your completed registration form.
Training times range from early morning to evening. Sessions last around 90 minutes. We reserve training times on a first–come, first–served basis.
How do I register?
- Fill out and print the registration form.
- Turn in the registration form, your deposit and payment slip to Mosaic Acceleration as soon as possible to secure a training time.
Who do I contact for more information?
Erin York, Athletic Trainer
2016 S. Main St., Maryville, MO