Thank you for taking time to visit Mosaic Life Care at St. Joseph - Medical Center. During your visit, the following information may be helpful.
Mosaic Life Care Auxiliary Gift Shop
5325 Faraon Street
Located at Mosaic Life Care at St. Joseph - Medical Center main entrance
Hours: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday - Friday
11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Saturday
1 - 4 p.m., Sunday
Snacks and drinks are available in the cafeteria around the clock.
The Sky Cafe is open seven days a week:
6 a.m - 8 p.m.
Please observe the dietary needs of our patients and check with the hospital staff before giving any food to a patient.
Visiting hours are from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. in most areas of the hospital. In Maternity, visiting hours are based on the mother's preference and medical needs.
Mosaic Life Care at St. Joseph - Medical Center has taken extensive steps to ensure the safety of our patients. Please help us by observing the following:
- Do not visit a patient if you are feeling ill.
- Ask the nurse about physical contact with the patient. The nurse will let you know if you can hug, kiss or shake hands with a patient.
- Read any signs that are posted on a patient's door and observe them.
- Hand washing is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent the spread of infection. Please wash your hands as you enter and leave a patient's room.
- If you are here to see different patients, please wash your hands between each visit.
If you need assistance in any way, please stop any hospital staff member. Thank you for your cooperation and have a pleasant visit.