Nursing and Related Medical Studies Scholarship
A minimum of three scholarships will be awarded each year to students accepted in an accredited medical education program as funding is available.
Applications will be considered from those seeking healthcare careers in the fields of:
- Athletic Training
- Medical Coding
- Medical Technology (Laboratory)
- Nursing (LPN, ADN, BSN, and APN)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiology and other Imaging Services
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech Therapy
- MD or DO
- Other Medical Studies as deemed appropriate by the Scholarship Committee
To be eligible, the recipient must:
- Be currently accepted into the school/program.
- Reside in the area served by Mosaic Medical Center – Maryville (Northwest Missouri/Southwest Iowa).
Each scholarship recipient will be awarded one-half of the scholarship amount for the current semester and the remaining one-half in the following semester; the total amount of the scholarship will be awarded if the receipt is in the last semester of studies. The recipient must remain enrolled and maintains a 2.5 GPA.
One letter of reference must accompany the application. Application, reference letter and recent photo must be received prior to the deadline.
Recipients will be expected to provide to a designated representative of the Mosaic Medical Center - Maryville Auxiliary the name, address, and appropriate person so the funds can be forwarded to the institution. The recipient’s school transcript must accompany the request for the second semester’s payment to assure GPA requirement is met.