Community Health Line
Heartland Health Business Plaza
137 North Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO 64506
24 hours a day, seven days a week
We're here when you need us
Our staff of registered nurses is available to provide the important health information you need, when you need it, so you can make good decisions about your health. This confidential service is offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week and best of all ... it's FREE!
Call Community Health Line:
- when you are not sure if you are in an emergency situation
- when you have questions about an illness, disease or medication
- when someone is ill and you have concerns
- when you have health questions that are embarrassing
- when you need help finding a local doctor
Community Health Line offers many community services. If you need a physician you may call our Physician Referral Line at (816) 271-4098 or toll free at 1-800-447-1098. Community Health Line has community wellness information and you may call our general information line at any time to see what is new and upcoming, (816) 271-4098.
Our services are quick, simple, accurate and timely. Just pick up the phone and call Community Health Line at (816) 271-4000 or 1-800-455-2476 and let one of our registered nurses assist you.