Mosaic Life Care is committed to the prevention, detection and treatment of heart and vascular disease. By combining the latest technology with the expertise of highly trained specialists including cardiologists, Mosaic Life Care provides the most sophisticated cardiac care available today.
From prevention, education and rehabilitation, to the most sophisticated diagnostic and surgical procedures, our cardiac, thoracic and vascular (CTV) team offers comprehensive cardiac care and services to help heart and vascular patients recover to resume a healthy lifestyle.
Learn more about our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program.
Heart and Vascular Services
Our heart and vascular services include:
- Cardiac catheterizations
- Angioplasty and coronary stenting
- Electrophysiology Studies, including Ablations
- Vascular Surgery including Bypass Grafts
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Stress Tests including Pharmacological and Nuclear
- Holter Monitor
- 30-Day Event Monitors
- Pacemaker, AICD and Bi-Ventricular Implants including On-Going Monitoring
- Heart Failure Management Services
Learn more about heart conditions, treatments and procedures.