The Care at Home program at Mosaic Life Care brings primary care as well as disease and symptom management to your patients in the comfort of their homes. Through this program, our advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) partner with patients and family caregivers to manage medical, functional and social needs in the home.
During a home visit, an APRN will:
- Evaluate clinical status and home environment
- Complete a thorough medication review and any discrepancies will be discussed with the primary care provider for correction
- Identify barriers to a patient's ability to adhere to his or her treatment plan
- Assess a patient's ability for self care and provide condition-specific education for patient and family caregivers
- Screen for advanced-care-planning needs
- Establish a home-based plan of care with other in-home service providers
Patient Benefits of Care at Home:
- Reduction of preventable hospitalizations and readmissions
- Reduction in unnecessary emergency department visits
- Reduction in total cost of care for patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Improved coordination of complex medical, social and functional care needs
- Improved patient satisfaction
Refer your patients to Mosaic Life Care when they need world-class care in the comfort of their own homes.
To learn more about Care at Home, call (816) 271-7848.