We provide high quality rehabilitation in the comfort of your home with a level of continuity that enhances the recovery process.
PT works with the patient and their families providing:
- Transfer and mobility training (in/out of bed, tub, shower, car)
- Gait training (all surfaces, in/out home, stairs with walker, crutches, cane, etc.)
- Exercise instruction (strengthening, flexibility, and balance/coordination)
- Pulmonary Therapy (patient with decreased lung capacity)
- Pain Management
- Modality treatments (e.g. ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, TENS)
- Safe body mechanics
- Safety in the home
Our Physical Therapists are also on-call during the weekends to provide continuity of care as patients leave the hospital.