Mosaic Life Care - Hospice is a coordinated program of health care which works under the direction of the patient’s attending physician to provide medical, psycho-social and spiritual care for patients and families coping with life threatening illness. Services are provided by a variety of trained individuals who are part of the Hospice expert team.
The Mosaic Life Care Hospice team provides the following:
- Affirms life by improving the quality of care available for the dying and their families.
- Provides care in the home or in a nursing facility where the patient is among familiar surroundings. Short-term inpatient care for the management of acute symptoms which cannot be managed in the home/nursing facility is available.
- May be offered to persons terminally ill with a wide variety of diagnoses including heart disease, dementia, renal failure, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), AIDS and cancer.
- Is provided regardless of ability to pay, thanks to gifts from individuals, organizations, churches, synagogues, businesses, foundations and memorials.
- Offers bereavement follow-up to caregivers of patients we serve.
- Mosaic Life Care - Hospice is committed to serving the community guided by The Hospice Standard of Care.
Who can receive hospice services?
Request a consult or make a referral
Standard of Care
My Wishes for Care
Grief Education Series
We honor Veterans
Mosaic Life Care - Hospice is proud to support our Veterans and provides services that are sensitive to Veterans’ end-of-life care needs.
For additional information, call Mosaic Life Care - Hospice at (816) 271-7190 or Spiritual Health Services at (816) 271-6040..