Mosaic Life Care Executive Physicals
Mosaic Life Care's Executive Physical program provides concierge service and personal health care guidance for your most valued employees. This service combines Mosaic Life Care's diagnostic expertise with the latest advances in preventative health. Our physicians apply their extensive experience in evaluating risk factors and health conditions in an effort to improve adherence to health in a convenient and highly personal environment.
Same-Day Coordinated Experience
- A pre-appointment health questionnaire prepares our staff for the visit.
- Upon arrival, patients are greeted by a dedicated caregiver to guide them through their experience.
- Patients are provided a private room for personal items, equipped with Wi-Fi.
- Upon completion of the exam, patients receive an in person review of their results from the physician.
- Patients are provided breakfast upon arrival and lunch to go from our Chef's Kitchen.
- Patients receive their results, with an additional copy sent to their physician of choice.
Executive Physical Services
Patients receive a complete physical exam from a board certified physician who will review their complete medical history.
- Detailed Medical History Review & Physical Exam
- Hearing and Vision Screening
CBC with Differential, Lipid Panel, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Uric Acid Testing, Testosterone Level, Urinalysis, Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing *, Hemoglobin A1C, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (Albumin, Bilirubin, total Calcium, total Carbon dioxide (bicarbonate), Chloride, Creatinine, Glucose, Phosphatase, Alkaline, Potassium, Protein, total Sodium, alanine amino (ALT) (SGPT), Transferase, aspartate amino (AST) (SGOT), Urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Radiographic & Cardiac Testing:
- Two view chest x-ray
- CT Cardiac Scoring*
Executive Physical Price – $1,975.00
*Services are only performed if the patient's health history and/or age meet medical necessity guidelines
The Mosaic Life Care Executive Physicals program offers additional services including necessary vaccinations for travel abroad and general preventative health. Additional services available are included below, and other requested medical screenings not listed can be made available upon request of the patient or employer with patient consent.
- Spirometry (Respiratory Testing) – $151
- CT Low Dose Lung Screening* – $186
- Wellness, stress and nutrition counseling session – $99
- Flu – $30
- Pneumonia – $203
- Tetanus – $65
- Hepatitis B – $67
- Shingles – $194
- Meningitis – $74
- Chicken Pox – $70
- Yellow Fever – $65
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) – $50
- Typhoid – $65
*Services are only performed if the patient's health history and/or age meet medical necessity guidelines.
For more information, please call (816) 437-8161.