The Activity Quiz
Are you ready to start exercising, but don't know where to start? This quiz from the CDC and AARP can get you off on the right foot.
1. To get the best workout possible, you need to visit a gym.
2. For the best home workout, follow an exercise video—even if you can't stand working out in front of the TV.
3. It's important to include some kind of aerobic activity in your exercise routine.
4. Working out with weights is too strenuous for older people.
5. Stretching exercises can help prevent falls.
6. Whatever exercise you choose to do, start out slowly and work up.
7. Always talk to your doctor before beginning a new exercise program.
8. Remember, "no pain, no gain."
Diseases And Conditions