What Do You Know About Migraine Headaches?
Many households in the United States have someone who suffers from migraine headaches, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Take this quiz to test your knowledge of migraines.
1. Who is most likely to have migraines?
2. What is a common trigger of migraines?
3. More than half of migraine sufferers have something in common. What is it?
4. Every person who has migraines has certain symptoms hours or days before the headache starts.
5. No medicines can help once a migraine has started.
6. Although migraines vary, what's one of the most identifiable symptoms of this kind of headache?
7. What's one type of aura that migraine sufferers have?
8. Which of these is a medicine to help prevent migraines?
Diseases And Conditions