Food Poisoning Quiz
Find out what you need to know about keeping your family safe from foodborne illnesses.
1. Perishable foods are foods that decay quickly. These foods should not be left at room temperature longer than 2 hours.
2. Wash counters, cutting boards, and utensils after handling raw foods.
3. Reheat leftovers just until they are warm.
4. The safest place to thaw frozen foods is on the kitchen counter.
5. To stop bacteria from spreading, wash your hands after handling raw meat.
6. Bacteria don't grow at room temperature.
Diseases And Conditions