Diversity at Mosaic Life Care
Caring, enthusiastic employees are Mosaic Life Care's most important resource and the basis of our success. We strive to be the "Employer of Choice" and provide an atmosphere where all employees feel it is a great place to work. Valuing diversity is an essential element in creating an environment in which everyone is empowered, has the opportunity to grow and develop and is recognized for their contributions.
We define diversity as the uniqueness each employee brings to fulfilling our organization's mission, values and goals. This includes respecting differences in thoughts, opinions, race, culture, gender, age, religion, physical abilities, education and position in the organization.
Mosaic Life Care's commitment to diversity takes place in several forms:
- Recruiting quality employees through minority publications, job fairs and minority organizations
- Developing and abiding by policies which promote fairness to all
- Making available promotional opportunities for all employees
- Creating a culture where employees’ ideas are welcomed and embraced
- Building and maintaining a diverse workforce
Mosaic Life Care is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, transfer and promote without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Do you have additional questions?
Please contact us by calling (816) 271-8181 or by email.