A MISSION OF COMPASSION
Early Detection — Our goal is to reduce the mortality rate of breast cancer in our community through early detection and access to treatment.
- Rapid appointments and streamlined scheduling
- Dedicated, caring, and highly-trained caregivers who are sensitive to every patient's experience
- Attractive and comfortable surroundings that include personal touches like plush robes
- Private consultation room that can accommodate patients and their families for treatment discussions
- A unique nurse navigator who serves as a treatment guide for future care, answering questions, explaining treatment options, navigating the health care system, and supporting breast cancer patients throughout the continuum of care
- Access to all medical disciplines providing breast care
- Support groups, educational materials, resource library, and survivorship programs
A VISION OF EXCELLENCE
The breast care staff and facilities at Mosaic Life Care meet the most stringent requirements for quality excellence certification. Mosaic Life Care is a Certified Program Participant in the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Quality of Excellence Program. To become a Breast Center of Excellence, participants are required to supply clinical quality outcomes into a national database. Outcomes are compared with other like centers and those centers meeting the top 25th percentile progress in the program. This is a 3-year process. Mosaic Life Care is currently in the second year of this process.
Advanced Quality Breast Care
Mosaic Life Care organizes the management of breast diseases, including the screening, diagnosis, and access to early treatment options for breast cancer in a coordinated, integrated, and multidisciplinary approach.
- Mosaic Life Care features state-of-the-art GE Digital Screening/Diagnostic Mammography at two locations, Computerized Aided Detection, Stereotactic Image Guided Biopsy, Mammography Reporting Information System, Bone Density, Ultrasound, Ultrasound Guided Biopsy and Breast MRI Diagnosis and Biopsy Capability
- It is a member of the National Consortium of Breast Centers, Inc. and National Program for the Accreditation of Breast Centers
- Mosaic Life Care fulfills all regulatory requirements for MQSA and TDH certification
- It boasts medical leadership from the most utilized surgical group in our area
Our highly trained group of caring technologists is licensed to perform quality digital mammograms and breast ultrasounds. They are able to answer many of your breast health concerns and assist you with any breast problems you may be experiencing.
We are privileged to have a key group of physicians from different disciplines to help us better serve our patients. Our Multidisciplinary Team consists of diagnostic/interventional radiologists, surgeons, plastic surgeons, primary care physicians, medical and radiation oncologists, and pathologists. The Breast Tumor Conference meets weekly to discuss each breast cancer patient in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Scott A. Wade, MD, FACS
- W. Steven Long, MD, FACS
- Chau N. Nguyen, MD
- George D. Mulder, MD, FACS
- Jeffrey L. Holloway, DO
- Kathryn A. Stueve, MD
Inpatient Oncology Hospitalist
Plaza 1, 802 North Riverside
5210 North Belt Highway
901 Heartland Road
5204 North Belt Highway