The Eye Quiz
Don't sit too close to the TV. Don't watch TV without a light on in the room. Don't use over-the-counter eyedrops. Are these statements true? Find out by taking the following quiz.
1. Sitting too close to the television will harm your eyes.
2. If I see well, then I don't need eye checkups.
3. Watching television in the dark can damage your eyes.
4. You can harm your eyes if you wear drugstore glasses for reading.
5. The darker the better when it comes to sunglasses.
6. Many people suffer from eyestrain after using computers.
7. Eye exercises are a good way to strengthen your eyes.
8. Safety goggles are necessary only for workers whose jobs require them to deal with hazardous machinery.
9. Cataracts cause vision to deteriorate rapidly with age.
Diseases And Conditions